Satisfying our customers is the most important goal we have.
Here are the Top 10 things you should be familiar with:
- For most people, a car is the second largest investment they are likely to make. Preserve its value and your safety by having it repaired professionally.
- Never drive a car that could be unsafe because of damages.
- Some insurance companies may want you to visit their drive-in claims center before having your car repaired. You can do this, or you may leave your car at our shop and ask the insurance company to inspect the car at our location.
- You are not required by law to obtain more than one estimate or appraisal.
- You have the right to go to the repair shop of your choice. Your insurance company cannot require you to go to a particular shop.
- Differences in repair estimates are common. A lower estimate may not include all necessary work. If you're not sure why one estimate is different from another you've received, please ask us.
- Choose a shop that has unibody repair equipment and certified technicians (by I-CAR or ASE).
- Ask if the shop will be using genuine manufacturer (OEM) replacement parts.
- Ask if the shop offers a repair warranty - WE offer a Nationwide Lifetime Warranty on all repairs!
- Let us help you negotiate your claim with the insurance company.
DON'T LET INSURANCE COMPANIES FOOL YOU AROUND BY SPECIFYING IMITATION PARTS YOU DON'T WANT. REMEMBER, IT'S YOUR CHOICE!
Lower-cost tooling and stamping helps to keep imitation parts prices down, but may sacrifice fit. This may compromise the finished look of your vehicle.
Don't settle for an unsatisfactory finish to your repair job. Your body shop can restore your vehicle to its pre-accident condition, but only if your insurance company will let it. Tell your insurance adjustor you want original factory parts.
Many parts on your vehicle may be made with high strength steel for improved collision performance. Imitation replacement parts may not use high strength steel. Don't compromise the performance and/or safety of your vehicle.
WARNING: CORROSION PROTECTION
Many parts on your vehicle may be made with galvanized steel for improved corrosion protection. Imitation replacement parts may not be made with galvanized steel. Don't compromise the protection designed into your vehicle.
Need more info?
- No problem, just contact us over the internet, or call (614) 868-9999.